2020 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine.
Chapter 10 - Alabama Responsible Vendor Act.
- Section 28-10-1 - Short Title.
- Section 28-10-2 - Legislative Intent.
- Section 28-10-3 - Definitions.
- Section 28-10-4 - Establishment of Responsible Vendors Program.
- Section 28-10-5 - Evidence of Compliance; Certification; Renewal; Rules and Regulations; Enforcement Personnel.
- Section 28-10-6 - Requirements for Certification.
- Section 28-10-7 - Compliance as Defense to License Suspension or Revocation; Mitigation of Administrative Penalties or Fines.
- Section 28-10-8 - License Fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.