2020 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine.
Chapter 4A - Alabama Brewpub Act.
- Section 28-4A-1 - Short Title.
- Section 28-4A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 28-4A-3 - Brewpub Licensing and Requirements; Conditions.
- Section 28-4A-4 - Privilege and Excise Taxes Levied on Brewpub; Recordkeeping; Wholesaler Designee; Exemption From Sections 28-9-3 Through 28-9-11.
- Section 28-4A-5 - Violation of Chapter Constitutes Unlawful Act; Automatic Revocation of License.
- Section 28-4A-6 - Legislative Findings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.