2020 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 12 - Offenses Against Public Health and Morals.
Article 2 - Gambling Offenses.
Division 2 - Suppression of Gambling Places.
- Section 13A-12-50 - Unlawful to Maintain Electric Bells, Etc.
- Section 13A-12-51 - District Attorney to File Complaint on Certain Information.
- Section 13A-12-52 - Exhibiting Gambling Devices in Barred House or Where Speaking Tubes or Electric Signals Are Used.
- Section 13A-12-53 - Owner Permitting Any Person to Equip Any Room, Etc.
- Section 13A-12-54 - When Affidavit Made, Court to Examine Affiant Under Oath.
- Section 13A-12-55 - Duty of Officer to Break Into and Enter House.
- Section 13A-12-56 - Arrest of Occupants of House.
- Section 13A-12-57 - Trial; Defendant Bound Over.
- Section 13A-12-58 - Presence of Bells, etc., Prima Facie Evidence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.