There is a newer version of this Division
2020 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 12 - Offenses Against Public Health and Morals.
Article 2 - Gambling Offenses.
Division 3 - Transportation of Lottery Paraphernalia.
- Section 13A-12-70 - Transportation by Certain Persons; Seizure of Vehicles Used.
- Section 13A-12-71 - Movement of Vehicle Need Not Be Shown.
- Section 13A-12-72 - Procedure for Condemnation and Forfeiture of Vehicle.
- Section 13A-12-73 - Sale of Forfeited Vehicle; Rights of Bailor, Conditional Vendor or Mortgagee.
- Section 13A-12-74 - Disposition of Proceeds of Sale of Forfeited Vehicle.
- Section 13A-12-75 - Transportation of Articles Not Commonly Used in Numbers or Policy Game Not Unlawful.
- Section 13A-12-76 - Bona Fide Coin-Operated Amusement Machines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.