2020 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 12 - Offenses Against Public Health and Morals.
Article 2 - Gambling Offenses.
Division 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 13A-12-20 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-12-21 - Simple Gambling.
- Section 13A-12-22 - Promoting Gambling.
- Section 13A-12-23 - Conspiracy to Promote Gambling.
- Section 13A-12-24 - Possession of Gambling Records in the First Degree.
- Section 13A-12-25 - Possession of Gambling Records in the Second Degree.
- Section 13A-12-26 - Defense to Prosecution for Possession of Gambling Records.
- Section 13A-12-27 - Possession of Gambling Device.
- Section 13A-12-28 - Prima Facie Proof of Gambling Offenses.
- Section 13A-12-29 - Lottery Occurring Outside State No Defense to Prosecution Under Section 13a-12-22.
- Section 13A-12-30 - Forfeiture of Gambling Devices and Gambling Proceeds.
- Section 13A-12-31 - Legalized Pari-Mutuel Betting Not Affected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.