2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
Article 5 - Names of Entities; Registered Agents and Registered Officers.
Division B - Reservation of Names.
- Section 10A-1-5.11 - Application for Reservation of Name.
- Section 10A-1-5.12 - Reservation of Certain Names Prohibited; Exceptions.
- Section 10A-1-5.13 - Action on Application.
- Section 10A-1-5.14 - Duration of Reservation of Name.
- Section 10A-1-5.15 - Renewal of Reservation.
- Section 10A-1-5.16 - Transfer of Reservation of Name.
- Section 10A-1-5.17 - This Section Was Assigned by the Code Commissioner in the 2020 Regular Session, Effective January 1, 2021. This Is Not in the Current Code Supplement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.