2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
Article 5 - Names of Entities; Registered Agents and Registered Officers.
Division C - Registration of Names.
- Section 10A-1-5.21 - Application by Certain Entities for Registration of Name.
- Section 10A-1-5.22 - Application for Registration of Name.
- Section 10A-1-5.23 - Certain Registrations Prohibited; Exceptions.
- Section 10A-1-5.24 - Duration of Registration of Name.
- Section 10A-1-5.25 - Renewal of Registration; Rights With Respect to Registered Name.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.