2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
Article 5 - Names of Entities; Registered Agents and Registered Officers.
Division A - General Provisions.
- Section 10A-1-5.01 - Effect on Rights Under Other Law.
- Section 10A-1-5.02 - Unauthorized Purpose in Name Prohibited.
- Section 10A-1-5.03 - Names Prohibited.
- Section 10A-1-5.04 - Name of Corporation or Foreign Corporation.
- Section 10A-1-5.05 - Name of Limited Partnership.
- Section 10A-1-5.06 - Name of Limited Liability Company or Foreign Limited Liability Company.
- Section 10A-1-5.07 - Name of Registered Limited Liability Partnership.
- Section 10A-1-5.08 - Name of Professional Corporation.
- Section 10A-1-5.09 - Name of Professional Entity; Conflict With Other Law or Ethical Rule.
- Section 10A-1-5.10 - Name of General Partnership.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.