There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - Commercial Law and Consumer Protection.
Chapter 7A - Alabama Monetary Transmission Act.
- Section 8-7A-1 - Short title.
- Section 8-7A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 8-7A-3 - Exclusions.
- Section 8-7A-4 - Exemptions from licensing.
- Section 8-7A-5 - License required.
- Section 8-7A-6 - Application for license.
- Section 8-7A-7 - Security.
- Section 8-7A-8 - Issuance of license.
- Section 8-7A-9 - Renewal of license.
- Section 8-7A-10 - Net worth.
- Section 8-7A-11 - Relationship between licensee and authorized delegate.
- Section 8-7A-12 - Examinations.
- Section 8-7A-13 - Reports.
- Section 8-7A-14 - Records.
- Section 8-7A-15 - Suspension and revocation.
- Section 8-7A-16 - Unauthorized activities.
- Section 8-7A-17 - Orders to cease and desist and other injunctive or civil relief.
- Section 8-7A-18 - Consent orders.
- Section 8-7A-19 - Civil penalties.
- Section 8-7A-20 - Criminal penalties.
- Section 8-7A-21 - Confidentiality.
- Section 8-7A-22 - Cooperation.
- Section 8-7A-23 - Investigation and subpoenas by commission.
- Section 8-7A-24 - Party aggrieved by order entitled to hearing before commission; appeals from action of commission.
- Section 8-7A-25 - Burden of proving an exemption or an exception from a definition.
- Section 8-7A-26 - Making, amending, and rescinding rules and prescribing forms.
- Section 8-7A-27 - Interpretive opinions by the commission.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.