There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - Commercial Law and Consumer Protection.
Chapter 7 - Sale of Checks.
- Section 8-7-1 - Short title.
- Section 8-7-2 - Definitions.
- Section 8-7-3 - License - Required.
- Section 8-7-4 - License - Exemptions.
- Section 8-7-5 - License - Application.
- Section 8-7-6 - License - Investigation fee; license fee.
- Section 8-7-7 - License - Certified financial statement; surety bond or deposit of securities; list of offices, etc.
- Section 8-7-8 - License - Issuance.
- Section 8-7-9 - License fees.
- Section 8-7-10 - Employees, agents or representatives of licensees.
- Section 8-7-11 - Annual and supplemental listings of offices, etc.; adjustment of surety bond or deposit.
- Section 8-7-12 - Procedure for denial or revocation of license; judicial review.
- Section 8-7-13 - Grounds for revocation of licenses.
- Section 8-7-14 - Increase of surety bond or deposit.
- Section 8-7-15 - Penalties for violation of provisions of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.