2019 Code of Alabama
Title 39 - Public Works.
Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 39-1-1 - Bonds required of persons contracting for public works; commencement, etc., of actions upon bond by persons supplying labor, etc., to contractor; offer to accept judgment; notice of completion of project by contractor and final settlement; applicability.
- Section 39-1-2 - Inspection of asphalt plant prerequisite to eligibility to bid on asphalt plant mix to be sold to state.
- Section 39-1-3 - Reimbursement allowed for additional taxes incurred due to increase in tax rate during performance of contract.
- Section 39-1-4 - selection of surety company, etc.; approval of bonds, etc.
- Section 39-1-5 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.