2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 1A - State Employee Combined Charitable Campaign.
- Section 36-1A-1 - Short title.
- Section 36-1A-2 - Purpose.
- Section 36-1A-3 - Definitions.
- Section 36-1A-4 - Campaign manager selected by bid process; steering committee; local agency review committee.
- Section 36-1A-5 - Participation limited to voluntary, charitable, health and human care federations and agencies with a substantial local presence.
- Section 36-1A-6 - Accounting to campaign manager; adoption of regulations; distribution of undesignated contributions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.