2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 2 - Eligibility for Office, Residence; Commissions.
- Section 36-2-1 - Persons not eligible to hold state office; holding of state and federal offices of profit or two state offices of profit.
- Section 36-2-2 - Entering into public office of person disqualified by law.
- Section 36-2-3 - Residence of officers generally; location of offices.
- Section 36-2-4 - Residency of state officers.
- Section 36-2-5 - Failure to comply with Section 36-2-4 deemed ground for impeachment or removal.
- Section 36-2-6 - Officers required to obtain commissions.
- Section 36-2-7 - Issuance and execution of commissions generally.
- Section 36-2-8 - When commissions to be issued.
- Section 36-2-9 - Exercise of duties of office by state official without first obtaining commission.
- Section 36-2-10 - When county officers, etc., may begin to exercise duties and functions of offices to which elected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.