2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 36-1-1 - Appointment of commissioners in other states or territories to take and certify depositions, receive acknowledgment and take proof of conveyances of property, etc., within state.
- Section 36-1-2 - Validity of official acts of de facto official; liabilities of such official.
- Section 36-1-3 - Reduction of number of printed copies of reports.
- Section 36-1-4 - Payroll deductions, etc., for community chests, etc.
- Section 36-1-4.1 - Payroll deductions for local United Way, etc.; definitions; procedures; list of organizations exclusive.
- Section 36-1-4.2 - Deductions from salaries of firefighters; procedure.
- Section 36-1-4.3 - Salary deductions for dues, contributions, and premiums; termination of deductions; administration fee.
- Section 36-1-4.4 - Salary deductions for dues and contributions for employee organizations; termination of deductions.
- Section 36-1-4.5 - Payroll deduction for the Foster Care Trust Fund.
- Section 36-1-4.6 - Salary deductions for purchase of computers and computer software.
- Section 36-1-5 - Right to decline portion of benefit payable under retirement or pension and relief system; disposition of amounts declined.
- Section 36-1-6 - Insurance of state employees operating motor vehicles in performance of their duties.
- Section 36-1-6.1 - Professional liability coverage for state employees or agents; duties of Finance Director; self-insurance; costs of insurance.
- Section 36-1-6.2 - Insurance coverage for state instrumentalities and agencies; prior contracts and policies ratified.
- Section 36-1-7 - Employee Suggestion Award Program.
- Section 36-1-7.1 - Alabama Employees' Suggestion Incentive Program.
- Section 36-1-8 - Use of polygraph testing prohibited.
- Section 36-1-9 - Trained employees who volunteer for American Red Cross operations allowed paid leave.
- Section 36-1-10 - Issuance of passports; disposition of fees.
- Section 36-1-11 - Concurrent employment in private sector.
- Section 36-1-12 - Sovereign immunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.