2019 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 5A - Rules of the Road.
Article 5 - Right-of-way.
- Section 32-5A-110 - Vehicle approaching or entering intersection.
- Section 32-5A-111 - Vehicle turning left.
- Section 32-5A-112 - Vehicle entering stop or yield intersection; collision as prima facie evidence of failure to yield.
- Section 32-5A-113 - Authority to designate through highways and stop and yield intersections.
- Section 32-5A-114 - Vehicles entering highway from private road or roadway.
- Section 32-5A-115 - Operation of vehicles on approach of authorized emergency vehicles; signals on emergency vehicles; duty of emergency vehicle driver.
- Section 32-5A-116 - Highway construction and maintenance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.