2019 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 5A - Rules of the Road.
Article 4 - Driving on and Use of Roadways Generally; Overtaking and Passing.
- Section 32-5A-80 - Driving on right side of roadway; exceptions.
- Section 32-5A-81 - Passing vehicles proceeding in opposite directions.
- Section 32-5A-82 - Overtaking vehicle on left.
- Section 32-5A-83 - When passing on right permitted.
- Section 32-5A-84 - Limitations on overtaking on left.
- Section 32-5A-85 - Further limitations on driving on left of center of roadway.
- Section 32-5A-86 - No-passing zones.
- Section 32-5A-87 - One-way roadways and rotary traffic islands.
- Section 32-5A-88 - Driving on roadways laned for traffic.
- Section 32-5A-89 - Following too closely.
- Section 32-5A-90 - Driving on divided highways.
- Section 32-5A-91 - Access onto controlled roadways restricted.
- Section 32-5A-92 - Restrictions on use of controlled-access roadway.
- Section 32-5A-93 - Law enforcement officers authorized to operate motorized bicycle, mopeds, etc., on streets, highways, and sidewalks.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.