2019 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 5A - Rules of the Road.
Article 6 - Turning, Starting and Stopping Generally.
- Section 32-5A-130 - Required position and method of turning at intersections.
- Section 32-5A-131 - Turning on curve or crest of grade prohibited.
- Section 32-5A-132 - Starting parked vehicle.
- Section 32-5A-133 - Turning movements and required signals.
- Section 32-5A-134 - Signals by hand and arm or signal lamps.
- Section 32-5A-135 - Method of giving hand and arm signals.
- Section 32-5A-136 - Stopping, standing, or parking outside of business or residence districts.
- Section 32-5A-137 - Stopping, standing, or parking prohibited in specified places.
- Section 32-5A-138 - Additional parking regulations.
- Section 32-5A-139 - Officers authorized to remove vehicles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.