2019 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - Industrial Relations and Labor.
Chapter 5 - Workers' Compensation.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Compensation by Civil Action.
- Article 3 - Elective Compensation Under Contract of Employment.
- Article 4 - Compensation for Occupational Diseases.
- Article 5 - Compensation for Occupational Pneumoconiosis Generally.
- Article 6 - Compensation for Pneumoconiosis of Coal Miners.
- Article 7 - Compensation for Occupational Exposure to Radiation.
- Article 8 - Offenses and Penalties.
- Article 9 - Alabama Workmen's Compensation Self-Insurers Guaranty Association.
- Article 10 - Insurance with Optional Deductibles.
- Article 11 - Ombudsman Program.
- Article 12 - Workers' Compensation Medical Services Board.
- Article 13 - Drug-free Workplace Program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.