2019 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - Industrial Relations and Labor.
Chapter 5 - Workers' Compensation.
Article 7 - Compensation for Occupational Exposure to Radiation.
- Section 25-5-190 - Definitions.
- Section 25-5-191 - Right to compensation for injury or death.
- Section 25-5-192 - Presumptions as to applicability and acceptance of provisions of article.
- Section 25-5-193 - Manner of compensation, etc., provided by article exclusive.
- Section 25-5-194 - Rights and remedies of employees, etc., under article exclusive; civil and criminal liability of employers, etc.
- Section 25-5-195 - False written representation to employer as to previous compensation for exposure to radiation.
- Section 25-5-196 - Which employer liable for compensation of employee; contribution not required from nonliable employer.
- Section 25-5-197 - Limitation period for claims or actions for compensation.
- Section 25-5-198 - Rights and remedies as to exposures to hazards of radiation occurring prior to September 7, 1967.
- Section 25-5-199 - Computation of compensation and benefits payable under article.
- Section 25-5-200 - Presumptions and burden of proof as to right to compensation.
- Section 25-5-201 - Settlements between parties; determination of disputed compensation claims.
- Section 25-5-203 - Applicability of other provisions of chapter to article.
- Section 25-5-202 - Applicability of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.