2019 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - Industrial Relations and Labor.
Chapter 6 - Employer's Liability for Certain Injuries.
- Section 25-6-1 - Liability of master or employer; effect of servant's or employee's knowledge of defect or negligence causing injury.
- Section 25-6-2 - Damages recovered not subject to debts, etc., of servant or employee.
- Section 25-6-3 - Maintenance of action by personal representative; disposition of damages recovered.
- Section 25-6-4 - Acceptance of insurance benefits, etc., not to bar action, etc.; setoff.
- Section 25-6-5 - Franchise business protection.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.