2019 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 11 - Offenses Against Public Order and Safety.
- Article 1 - Offenses Against Public Order and Decency.
- Article 2 - Offenses Against Privacy.
- Article 3 - Offenses Relating to Firearms and Weapons.
- Article 4 - Fireworks.
- Article 5 - Offenses Affecting Businesses, Occupations, and Professions.
- Article 6 - Offenses Relating to Sports.
- Article 6A - Offenses Against Animal Research and Animal Production Facilities.
- Article 7 - Offenses Relating to Libel and Defamation.
- Article 8 - Registration of Felons.
- Article 9 - Registration of Sex Offenders.
- Article 10 - Miscellaneous Offenses Relating to Public Safety.
- Article 10A - Service Dogs.
- Article 11 - Cruelty to Dog or Cat.
- Article 11A - Interfering with Police Animals and Handlers.
- Article 12 - Offenses Relating to Airbags.
- Article 13 - Amiyah White Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.