2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 9C - Alabama Uniform Limited Partnership Act of 2010.
Article 2 - Formation; Certificate of Limited Partnership and Other Filings.
- Section 10-9C-201 - Formation of limited partnership; certificate of limited partnership.
- Section 10-9C-202 - Amendment or restatement of certificate.
- Section 10-9C-203 - Statement of termination.
- Section 10-9C-204 - Signing of records.
- Section 10-9C-205 - Signing and filing pursuant to judicial order.
- Section 10-9C-206 - Delivery to and filing of records; effective time and date.
- Section 10-9C-207 - Correcting filed record.
- Section 10-9C-208 - Liability for false information in filed record.
- Section 10-9C-209 - Certificate of existence or authorization.
- Section 10-9C-210 - Reserved.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.