2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 2A - Business Corporations.
- Chapter 2B - Business Corporations.
- Chapter 3A - Nonprofit Corporations.
- Chapter 3B - Unincorporated Nonprofit Associations.
- Chapter 4 - Particular Corporations, Associations, Etc.
- Chapter 5 - Powers, Rights and Duties of Certain Corporations.
- Chapter 6 - Infant Stockholders.
- Chapter 7 - Prosecution of Corporations.
- Chapter 8 - Partnerships Generally.
- Chapter 8A - Uniform Partnership Act (1996)
- Chapter 9 - Limited partnerships.transferred and Repealed.
- Chapter 9A - Limited Partnerships.
- Chapter 9B - Alabama Limited Partnership Act of 1997 Repealed
- Chapter 9C - Alabama Uniform Limited Partnership Act of 2010.
- Chapter 10 - Unincorporated Professional Associations.
- Chapter 11 - Liability of Officers of Nonprofit Organizations.
- Chapter 12 - Limited Liability Company Act.
- Chapter 13 - Real Estate Investment Trusts.
- Chapter 14 - Employee Cooperative Corporations
- Chapter 15 - Alabama Business Entities Conversion and Merger Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.