2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 9C - Alabama Uniform Limited Partnership Act of 2010.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 10-9C-101 - Short title.
- Section 10-9C-102 - Definitions.
- Section 10-9C-103 - Knowledge and notice.
- Section 10-9C-104 - Nature, purpose, and duration of entity.
- Section 10-9C-105 - Powers.
- Section 10-9C-106 - Governing law.
- Section 10-9C-107 - Supplemental principles of law; rate of interest.
- Section 10-9C-108 - Name.
- Section 10-9C-109 - Reserved.
- Section 10-9C-110 - Effect of partnership agreement; nonwaivable provisions.
- Section 10-9C-111 - Required information.
- Section 10-9C-112 - Business transactions of partner with partnership.
- Section 10-9C-113 - Dual capacity.
- Section 10-9C-114 - Office and agent for service of process.
- Section 10-9C-115 - Change of designated office or agent for service of process.
- Section 10-9C-116 - Resignation of agent for service of process.
- Section 10-9C-117 - Service of process.
- Section 10-9C-118 - Consent and proxies of partners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.