2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 7A - BANK MERGER, CONSOLIDATION, OR CONVERSION.
Article 3 - Conversion of State Banks Into or Consolidation With National Banks.
- Section 5-7A-40 - Authorized; exchange of stock.
- Section 5-7A-41 - Meeting of stockholders for purpose of conversion or consolidation.
- Section 5-7A-42 - Transfer of property of state bank to national bank.
- Section 5-7A-43 - Continuation of identity, obligations, etc., of state bank.
- Section 5-7A-44 - Rights of dissenting shareholders.
- Section 5-7A-46 - Sections not to affect general or local law, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.