2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 7A - BANK MERGER, CONSOLIDATION, OR CONVERSION.
Article 2 - Conversion of National Banks Into State Banks.
- Section 5-7A-20 - Conversion of national bank, etc., into state bank - Procedure.
- Section 5-7A-21 - Conversion of national bank, etc., into state bank - Execution of articles of incorporation and organization certificate; powers of directors, etc.
- Section 5-7A-22 - Conversion of national bank, etc., into state bank - Powers and duties of bank, stockholders, officers, etc., upon issuance of certificate.
- Section 5-7A-23 - Declaration of incorporation.
- Section 5-7A-24 - Issuance of stock by state bank.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.