2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 7A - BANK MERGER, CONSOLIDATION, OR CONVERSION.
Article 4 - Conversion of Savings Institutions Into State Banks.
- Section 5-7A-60 - Purpose.
- Section 5-7A-61 - Definitions.
- Section 5-7A-62 - Application to convert charter; written plan of conversion; authorizing resolution; submission to superintendent; fee; tentative approval; vote of stockholders or members; directors; articles of incorporation and bylaws; statement of superintendent's objections; amendment; appeal of disapproval; application to FDIC; final approval and permit.
- Section 5-7A-63 - Resulting bank as continuation of savings institution.
- Section 5-7A-64 - Maintenance and operation of offices.
- Section 5-7A-65 - Expansion or branching limited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.