2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 7A - BANK MERGER, CONSOLIDATION, OR CONVERSION.
Article 1 - Consolidation, Merger or Transfer of State Banks.
- Section 5-7A-1 - Banks may merge or consolidate; transfer of place of business.
- Section 5-7A-2 - Proceedings to effect consolidation, merger or transfer.
- Section 5-7A-3 - Certificate of proceedings to be forwarded to Superintendent of Banks.
- Section 5-7A-4 - Issuance of certificate of approval by superintendent.
- Section 5-7A-5 - Examinations; written consent of superintendent to consolidation.
- Section 5-7A-6 - Appeals; applicability of article to branch banks, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.