2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 21 - GEORGE WALLACE, JR., PLAN FOR LINKED DEPOSITS OF 1988.
- Section 5-21-1 - Short title.
- Section 5-21-2 - Legislative purpose.
- Section 5-21-3 - Definitions.
- Section 5-21-4 - Creation of plan; term and return rate of deposits.
- Section 5-21-5 - Amounts of loans; eligibility.
- Section 5-21-6 - Restriction of fees or charges.
- Section 5-21-7 - Interest rates.
- Section 5-21-8 - Agreements between state and eligible lending institutions in writing; specific terms, conditions, etc., included.
- Section 5-21-9 - Participation in plan; application.
- Section 5-21-10 - Annual report.
- Section 5-21-11 - Effective date; termination date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.