2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 22 - REPORTS OF TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING CURRENCY.
- Section 5-22-1 - Purpose.
- Section 5-22-2 - Definitions.
- Section 5-22-3 - Record of currency transactions; report on written request; when no longer required; compliance with federal law sufficient; multiple transactions; disclosures.
- Section 5-22-4 - Effect of federal exemptions.
- Section 5-22-5 - When reports may be disclosed.
- Section 5-22-6 - Criminal penalties.
- Section 5-22-7 - Immunity from liability.
- Section 5-22-8 - Recoupment of costs not authorized.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.