2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 20 - ALABAMA CREDIT CARD ACT.
- Section 5-20-2 - Short title.
- Section 5-20-3 - Definitions.
- Section 5-20-4 - Establishment or acquisition of a credit card bank.
- Section 5-20-5 - Charges, rates, and fees.
- Section 5-20-6 - Application for approval; filing fee.
- Section 5-20-7 - Supervision and enforcement.
- Section 5-20-8 - Applicable law.
- Section 5-20-9 - Severability.
- Section 5-20-10 - Construction with other laws; repeal of conflicting laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.