2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 16 - PUBLIC CONTRACTS.
Article 2 - Competitive Bidding on Public Contracts Generally.
- Section 41-16-20 - Contracts for which competitive bidding required; award to preferred vendor.
- Section 41-16-21 - Contracts for which competitive bidding not required generally.
- Section 41-16-21.1 - Joint purchasing agreements.
- Section 41-16-21.2 - Exemption of certain departments or agencies whose principal business is honorariums from competitive bid laws.
- Section 41-16-22 - Competitive bidding not required on purchases from federal government.
- Section 41-16-23 - Letting of contracts without public advertisement authorized in case of emergencies affecting public health, safety, etc.
- Section 41-16-24 - Advertisement for and solicitation of bids; opening of bids; public inspection; reverse auction procedures; certain partial contracts void.
- Section 41-16-25 - Effect of agreements or collusion among bidders in restraint of competition; sworn statements as to agreements to accompany bids.
- Section 41-16-26 - Effect of advance disclosure of terms of bid.
- Section 41-16-27 - Manner of awarding contracts; records; exemptions.
- Section 41-16-28 - Bond for faithful performance of contract to be required.
- Section 41-16-29 - Assignment of contracts.
- Section 41-16-30 - Conflicts of interest of purchasing agents, assistants, etc., generally; making of purchases or awarding of contracts in violation of article.
- Section 41-16-31 - Institution of actions to enjoin execution of contracts entered into in violation of article.
- Section 41-16-32 - Provisions of article cumulative; repeal of other provisions of law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.