2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 16 - PUBLIC CONTRACTS.
Article 3 - Competitive Bidding on Contracts of Certain State and Local Agencies, etc.
- Section 41-16-50 - Contracts for which competitive bidding required.
- Section 41-16-51 - Contracts for which competitive bidding not required.
- Section 41-16-51.1 - Municipal or county contracts for certain services exempt from competitive bid requirement.
- Section 41-16-52 - Expenditures for repair or lease of heavy duty off-highway construction equipment may be made without regard to provisions of article.
- Section 41-16-53 - Letting of contracts without public advertisement authorized in case of emergencies affecting public health, safety, etc.
- Section 41-16-54 - Advertisement for and solicitation of bids; opening of bids; reverse auction procedures; public inspection; certain partial contracts void.
- Section 41-16-55 - Effect of agreements or collusion among bidders in restraint of competition; knowing participation in collusive agreement.
- Section 41-16-56 - Effect of advance disclosure of terms of bid.
- Section 41-16-57 - Municipal or county contracts for certain services exempt from competitive bid requirements.
- Section 41-16-58 - Bond for faithful performance of contract may be required.
- Section 41-16-59 - Assignment of contracts.
- Section 41-16-60 - Conflicts of interest of members or officers of certain public offices or positions.
- Section 41-16-61 - Institution of actions to enjoin execution of contracts entered into in violation of article.
- Section 41-16-62 - Provisions of article not applicable to certain municipal contracts.
- Section 41-16-63 - Provisions of article cumulative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.