2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 16 - PUBLIC CONTRACTS.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 41-16-1 - Withdrawal by contractor of amounts retained from payments under contract.
- Section 41-16-2 - Limitation on prosecutions for violations of competitive bid laws.
- Section 41-16-3 - Timely execution of state contracts required.
- Section 41-16-4 - Limitation on use of reverse auction process.
- Section 41-16-5 - Public contracts with entities engaging in certain boycotting activities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.