2018 Code of Alabama
Title 4 - AVIATION.
Chapter 2 - REGULATION OF AERONAUTICS, AIRCRAFT AND AIRPORTS GENERALLY.
Article 2 - State Aeronautics Department and Aeronautics Commission.
- Section 4-2-30 - State Aeronautics Department and Aeronautics Commission created; composition of department and commission; qualifications, appointment, terms of office, compensation and removal of members of commission.
- Section 4-2-31 - Aeronautics Commission — Organization; meetings; annual report to Governor; fiscal year.
- Section 4-2-32 - Aeronautics Commission — Offices; employees; expenditures.
- Section 4-2-33 - Aeronautics Commission — Powers and duties generally.
- Section 4-2-34 - Aeronautics Commission — Functions declared public and governmental.
- Section 4-2-35 - Director of Aeronautics — Appointment, qualifications, term of office and compensation; delegation of powers and duties by commission.
- Section 4-2-35.1 - Assistant Director of Aeronautics — Appointment; salary; duties and responsibilities.
- Section 4-2-36 - Director of Aeronautics — Powers and duties generally.
- Section 4-2-37 - Procedure for adoption and effect of rules and regulations of commission; rules and regulations open to public inspection.
- Section 4-2-38 - Financial and technical assistance to municipalities in connection with acquisition, construction, etc., of public airports, landing fields or other navigational facilities.
- Section 4-2-39 - Cooperation with federal government in acquisition, construction, etc., of airports and other navigational facilities; compliance with federal laws and regulations for federal funding thereof.
- Section 4-2-40 - Authority to accept, receive and receipt for federal funds for state acquisition, construction, etc., of airports and other navigational facilities; authority to act as agent of municipalities for same purpose; terms and conditions of such agency; terms and conditions for disposition of federal funds generally.
- Section 4-2-41 - Authority to receive other grants, donations, loans, etc.; disposition of same; expenditures from State Aeronautics Department Fund for general promotion, advancement, etc., of aeronautics and for airports or other aeronautical facilities or services authorized.
- Section 4-2-42 - State Airports Development Fund; other special funds.
- Section 4-2-43 - Law governing contracts for acquisition, construction, etc., of airports or other navigational facilities.
- Section 4-2-44 - Disposition and disbursement of federal funds.
- Section 4-2-45 - Disbursement of department funds in State Treasury; exception as to certain funds deposited in military surplus fund; expenses incurred by department.
- Section 4-2-46 - Intervention in certain controversies with federal government or foreign states.
- Section 4-2-47 - Enforcement of aeronautics laws; enforcement powers generally; appointment, qualifications, removal, etc., of deputies to aid in enforcement.
- Section 4-2-48 - Investigations, etc., concerning certain matters; public hearings; enforcement of subpoena or order.
- Section 4-2-49 - Reports of investigations, etc.; limitations on use thereof; prohibition against compulsion of testimony of commissioner, director, etc., as to certain matters or in certain proceedings.
- Section 4-2-50 - Reasons to accompany orders, etc., of commission; service of orders upon interested persons; authority to inspect airports, landing fields, other navigational facilities, etc.; procedure for rehearing or appeal of commission's orders, etc.
- Section 4-2-51 - Failure to file appeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.