2018 Code of Alabama
Title 4 - AVIATION.
Chapter 2 - REGULATION OF AERONAUTICS, AIRCRAFT AND AIRPORTS GENERALLY.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 4-2-1 - Short title.
- Section 4-2-2 - Purpose of chapter.
- Section 4-2-3 - Definitions.
- Section 4-2-4 - Jurisdiction of crimes and torts; state, municipal, etc., immunity from tort liability.
- Section 4-2-5 - Contracts made during flight.
- Section 4-2-6 - Domestic animals or fowl on airports, landing fields or other aeronautical facilities.
- Section 4-2-7 - Trespass and operation of vehicles on airports, landing fields or other aeronautical facilities.
- Section 4-2-9 - Use of aircraft for hunting, etc., prohibited.
- Section 4-2-10 - Reckless operation of aircraft.
- Section 4-2-11 - Unauthorized use, possession, etc., of aircraft.
- Section 4-2-12 - Penalties for violations of chapter; separate violations.
- Section 4-2-13 - Repeal of conflicting laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.