2018 Code of Alabama
Title 4 - AVIATION.
Chapter 2 - REGULATION OF AERONAUTICS, AIRCRAFT AND AIRPORTS GENERALLY.
Article 3 - Airspace, Air Navigation Facilities, Aircraft, Airmen and Air Instruction.
- Section 4-2-70 - State sovereignty over airspace; declaration of policy.
- Section 4-2-71 - Formulation, adoption, etc., of aircraft approach plans by commission; air navigation hazards declared not in public interest; airspace reservations.
- Section 4-2-72 - Approval of sites and licensing of airports, etc.; regulation of aircraft, airmen, air schools and instructors.
- Section 4-2-73 - Operation of airport, landing field, etc., without license prohibited; application for certificate of approval of proposed airport or landing field site prior to acquisition of property required; limitation of operations conducted on licensed airport.
- Section 4-2-74 - Certificate of approval or license for airport, landing field, etc. — Notice; public hearing; order.
- Section 4-2-75 - Certificate of approval or license for airport, landing field, etc. — Standards for issuance.
- Section 4-2-76 - Operation as airman or operation, etc., of aircraft without federal license, certificate or permit.
- Section 4-2-77 - Operation of air or ground school, etc., without federal license, certificate or permit.
- Section 4-2-78 - Possession, display, etc., of federal airman and aircraft license, certificate or permit and of state registration; display of state airport license.
- Section 4-2-79 - Revocation of airport, etc., certificate of approval or license; suspension of operations of aircraft, airmen, air schools, airports, etc., under certain circumstances.
- Section 4-2-80 - Exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.