2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 34 - ILLITERACY.
- Section 16-34-1 - Removal of illiteracy duty of State Board of Education.
- Section 16-34-2 - County and city boards to cooperate with state board.
- Section 16-34-3 - Authority to cooperate with federal government.
- Section 16-34-4 - Legislative appropriation for illiteracy and adult education programs and classes.
- Section 16-34-5 - Council on Adult Education.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.