2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 33C - WALLACE-FOLSOM PREPAID COLLEGE TUITION TRUST FUND.
- Section 16-33C-1 - Legislative intent.
- Section 16-33C-2 - Short title.
- Section 16-33C-2.1 - Creation and administration of plan.
- Section 16-33C-3 - Definitions.
- Section 16-33C-4 - Composition of ACES board.
- Section 16-33C-4.1 - Composition of PACT board.
- Section 16-33C-4.2 - Transition for PACT board.
- Section 16-33C-5 - Powers of board.
- Section 16-33C-6 - PACT Program generally.
- Section 16-33C-7 - PACT contracts.
- Section 16-33C-8 - Additional PACT duties of board.
- Section 16-33C-9 - Dissolution of PACT Program.
- Section 16-33C-10 - ACES Program generally.
- Section 16-33C-11 - ACES savings agreements.
- Section 16-33C-12 - Additional duties of Savings Board.
- Section 16-33C-13 - Dissolution of ACES Program.
- Section 16-33C-14 - Appropriations from the Education Trust Fund to the PACT Program.
- Section 16-33C-15 - Appropriations from the Education Trust Fund to the PACT Trust Fund; purpose.
- Section 16-33C-16 - Appropriations from the Education Trust Fund to the PACT Trust Fund.
- Section 16-33C-17 - Charge of mandatory fees or tuition per credit hour.
- Section 16-33C-18 - Limits on increase in mandatory fees and tuition.
- Section 16-33C-19 - Changes to PACT rules, procedures, or policies.
- Section 16-33C-20 - Certification that appropriations no longer necessary.
- Section 16-33C-21 - Disposition of funds.
- Section 16-33C-22 - Dissolution of PACT Program.
- Section 16-33C-23 - Actuary deficits.
- Section 16-33C-24 - ABLE Program generally.
- Section 16-33C-25 - Administration of programs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.