2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 35 - STATE COURSES OF STUDY COMMITTEE.
- Section 16-35-1 - Composition; appointment, qualifications and terms of members.
- Section 16-35-2 - Oath and compensation of members.
- Section 16-35-3 - Duties generally.
- Section 16-35-4 - Minimum course content; maximum number of courses.
- Section 16-35-5 - Studies required to be taught in elementary school.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.