2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 33B - ALABAMA GUARANTEED STUDENT LOAN PROGRAM.
- Section 16-33B-1 - Definitions.
- Section 16-33B-2 - Legislative findings and purposes.
- Section 16-33B-3 - Administration of program.
- Section 16-33B-4 - Basic powers and duties of the Alabama Commission on Higher Education for the Alabama Guaranteed Student Loan Program.
- Section 16-33B-5 - Audit of approved and eligible institutions.
- Section 16-33B-6 - False statements or misrepresentations.
- Section 16-33B-7 - Dissolution of program; vesting of property.
- Section 16-33B-8 - Legal counsel for program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.