2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 33A - ALABAMA STUDENT GRANT PROGRAM.
- Section 16-33A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 16-33A-2 - Legislative findings; purpose of chapter.
- Section 16-33A-3 - Amount of grant for each eligible student; grants payable to institutions on behalf of students; effective date of grants.
- Section 16-33A-4 - Program administration.
- Section 16-33A-5 - Basic powers and duties of ACHE.
- Section 16-33A-6 - Grant procedures and requirements.
- Section 16-33A-7 - Nonsectarian use of funds required.
- Section 16-33A-8 - Audits of educational institutions; annual reports to Legislature by educational institutions.
- Section 16-33A-9 - Proration of funds when funds insufficient to provide full grants.
- Section 16-33A-10 - False statements and misrepresentations.
- Section 16-33A-11 - Responsibility for program upon cessation of ACHE.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.