2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 33 - EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS FOR DEPENDENTS OF BLIND PARENTS.
- Section 16-33-1 - Short title.
- Section 16-33-2 - "Tuition and fees" defined.
- Section 16-33-3 - Purpose of chapter; liberal construction.
- Section 16-33-4 - Certain children may attend state institutions or trade schools without payment of fees or tuition; provision of textbooks.
- Section 16-33-5 - Applicant to present proof of residence, eligibility and qualifications.
- Section 16-33-6 - Application to be made to State Department of Education; determination of eligibility.
- Section 16-33-7 - Duties of State Department of Education and State Superintendent of Education.
- Section 16-33-8 - Duties of local superintendents and teachers.
- Section 16-33-9 - Standards of institutions not lowered; applicants to meet scholastic and other entrance requirements.
- Section 16-33-10 - Benefits not extended beyond lives of immediate children of blind person.
- Section 16-33-11 - Benefits not payable if equal benefits available from federal or state government.
- Section 16-33-12 - Title of benefits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.