2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 20 - LEASE AND SALE OF SCHOOL LANDS.
- Section 16-20-1 - "School lands" defined.
- Section 16-20-2 - Timber on reserved lots not to be injured.
- Section 16-20-3 - When Secretary of State issues patent.
- Section 16-20-4 - Notes placed with Attorney General for collection.
- Section 16-20-5 - State pledged to pay interest on school land funds.
- Section 16-20-6 - When title acquired by adverse possession.
- Section 16-20-7 - Township lines abolished.
- Section 16-20-8 - Sale of land deeded to state for school purposes - When authorized; deeds.
- Section 16-20-9 - Sale of land deeded to state for school purposes - Disposition of proceeds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.