2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 18 - PUBLIC EDUCATIONAL BUILDING AUTHORITIES.
- Section 16-18-1 - Definitions.
- Section 16-18-2 - Legislative intent.
- Section 16-18-3 - Procedure to incorporate.
- Section 16-18-4 - Amendments to certificate of incorporation.
- Section 16-18-5 - Board of directors.
- Section 16-18-6 - Officers of authority.
- Section 16-18-7 - Powers of authority.
- Section 16-18-8 - Location of ancillary improvements.
- Section 16-18-9 - Lease by educational institutions of ancillary improvements.
- Section 16-18-10 - Remedies under lease agreements.
- Section 16-18-11 - Bonds of authority.
- Section 16-18-12 - Contracts to secure bonds and assumed obligations.
- Section 16-18-13 - Statutory mortgage lien.
- Section 16-18-14 - Proceeds from sale of bonds.
- Section 16-18-15 - Cooperation; aid from other public bodies.
- Section 16-18-16 - Exemption from taxation.
- Section 16-18-17 - Freedom of authority from state supervision and control.
- Section 16-18-18 - Earnings of authority.
- Section 16-18-19 - Investments in bonds of authority.
- Section 16-18-20 - Notice of bond resolution.
- Section 16-18-21 - Dissolution of authority and vesting of title to its properties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.