2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 17A - UNIVERSITY AUTHORITY ACT OF 2016.
- Section 16-17A-1 - Short title.
- Section 16-17A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 16-17A-3 - Incorporation of authority.
- Section 16-17A-4 - Articles of incorporation - Requirements.
- Section 16-17A-5 - Articles of incorporation - Amendments.
- Section 16-17A-6 - Board of directors.
- Section 16-17A-7 - Officers.
- Section 16-17A-8 - Powers of authority.
- Section 16-17A-9 - Eminent domain.
- Section 16-17A-10 - Indebtedness.
- Section 16-17A-11 - Pledge of revenues; security documents.
- Section 16-17A-12 - Obligations of authority.
- Section 16-17A-13 - Investment in indebtedness.
- Section 16-17A-14 - Default in payments.
- Section 16-17A-15 - Exemptions from taxation.
- Section 16-17A-16 - Audits.
- Section 16-17A-17 - Conveyance of property, etc., to authority; pledge of full faith and credit.
- Section 16-17A-18 - Legislative findings.
- Section 16-17A-19 - Sovereign immunity; damage limitation.
- Section 16-17A-20 - Applicability of other laws.
- Section 16-17A-21 - Reincorporation.
- Section 16-17A-22 - Disposition of excess revenues.
- Section 16-17A-23 - Dissolution of authority.
- Section 16-17A-24 - Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.