2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 16 - ALABAMA PUBLIC SCHOOL AND COLLEGE AUTHORITY.
- Section 16-16-1 - Definitions.
- Section 16-16-2 - Legislative findings of fact and declaration of intent; liberal construction of chapter.
- Section 16-16-3 - Incorporation authorized.
- Section 16-16-4 - Application for incorporation.
- Section 16-16-5 - Issuance and recording of certificate of incorporation; no fees to be paid.
- Section 16-16-6 - Members, officers and directors; quorum for transacting business; effect of death, resignation or expiration of term; salary; record of proceedings; copies of proceedings as evidence.
- Section 16-16-7 - Powers generally.
- Section 16-16-8 - Authority empowered to sell and issue bonds for construction, etc., of facilities for public educational purposes; procedure for letting contracts.
- Section 16-16-9 - Execution, form, terms and conditions of bonds; sale; refunding bonds; bonds to be limited obligations; security for payment; bonds as negotiable instruments; exemption from taxation; bonds as security for deposits and for investment of fiduciary funds.
- Section 16-16-10 - Disposition of proceeds of bonds.
- Section 16-16-11 - Pledge of revenues for payment of bonds.
- Section 16-16-12 - Payment of principal and interest on bonds.
- Section 16-16-13 - Dissolution of authority.
- Section 16-16-14 - Use of bond proceeds for loans to local boards of education.
- Section 16-16-14.1 - Sale of bonds and other details of bonds.
- Section 16-16-14.2 - Legislative intent.
- Section 16-16-15 - Incentive fund and council.
- Section 16-16-16 - Racial and ethnic diversity.
- Section 16-16-17 - Swap agreements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.