2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 15 - ALABAMA EDUCATION AUTHORITY.
- Section 16-15-1 - Definitions.
- Section 16-15-2 - Legislative findings of fact and declaration of intent.
- Section 16-15-3 - Incorporation authorized.
- Section 16-15-4 - Application for incorporation.
- Section 16-15-5 - Issuance and recording of certificate of incorporation; no fees to be paid.
- Section 16-15-6 - Members, officers and directors; record of proceedings.
- Section 16-15-7 - Powers generally.
- Section 16-15-8 - Issuance and sale of bonds; contracts; purchases.
- Section 16-15-9 - Execution, form, terms and conditions of bonds; sale; refunding bonds; security for payment; bonds to be negotiable instruments; exemption from taxation; bonds legal investments.
- Section 16-15-10 - Disposition of proceeds of bonds.
- Section 16-15-11 - Pledge of revenues for payment of bonds.
- Section 16-15-12 - Payment of bonds.
- Section 16-15-13 - Dissolution of authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.