2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 10 - BOARDS OF SCHOOL TRUSTEES.
- Section 16-10-1 - Qualification and selection of trustees.
- Section 16-10-2 - Meetings; chairman.
- Section 16-10-3 - Secretary of board.
- Section 16-10-4 - Teacher may be refused by trustees.
- Section 16-10-5 - Dismissal of pupils.
- Section 16-10-6 - Incidental fees in elementary schools.
- Section 16-10-7 - School visited by trustees.
- Section 16-10-8 - School building controlled by trustees.
- Section 16-10-9 - Charges against teacher may be filed by trustees.
- Section 16-10-10 - Sanitary conditions maintained by trustees.
- Section 16-10-11 - Use of schoolhouse for civic purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.