2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 33 — Workers\' Compensation Insurance Contracts and Assigned Risks, 59A-33-1 through 59A-33-15.
- Section 59A-33-1 — Assigned risk pool, short title.
- Section 59A-33-2 — Scope of article.
- Section 59A-33-3 — Purpose.
- Section 59A-33-4 — Definitions.
- Section 59A-33-5 — Organization of assigned risk pool.
- Section 59A-33-5.1 — Operation of pool.
- Section 59A-33-5.2 — Pool deficit review.
- Section 59A-33-6 — Powers of the pool; duty of member companies; servicing carriers.
- Section 59A-33-7 — Assignment of risks by the pool.
- Section 59A-33-8 — Issuance of policy; annual report.
- Section 59A-33-9 — Rules and regulations.
- Section 59A-33-9.1 — Policyholders' duty to disclose; ratings experience.
- Section 59A-33-10 — Authority of superintendent.
- Section 59A-33-11 — Safety rules prescribed by the pool.
- Section 59A-33-12 — Appeal to superintendent.
- Section 59A-33-13 — Action by superintendent; review.
- Section 59A-33-14 — Workers' compensation policies to provide for deductible provision at option of insured.
- Section 59A-33-15 — Pool policyholder liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.